Vehicle Tuning be your own boss
Backed up by extensive knowledge of tuning equipment and remapping, we can offer automotive outlets, diagnostic centres and mobile mechanics the ability to expand their range of services. We can also offer this opportunity to you if you are an individual looking to go out and provide this service on a full or part time basis.
We will provide all the tuning equipment required enabling you to perform tuning on a wide selection of vehicles. You will be trained to a high standard to ensure that you are fully comfortable with using the equipment, and the reading and writing process of the maps within the ECU.
As a dealer you will get:
- Choice of the best tuning systems on the market needed to cover the majority of vehicles
- Training & full support whenever needed
- File charges will be invoiced weekly in arrears
- Payment terms are 7 days
- Payments can be made by BACS, card, paypal or we can set up a direct debit
- API for your website (performance stats)
- Enquiries from your catchment area forwarded from the main website
You will need to supply:
- A laptop running a minimum of Windows 7
- Battery stabilizer (we recommend 50-100 amps)
- Internet connection from the base and also on the move if you are going to do this mobile for file transfer and software updates (we use a 4G mobile dongle)
- Diagnostic equipment that can perform basic fault code checks
- Good customer skills
- A background in automotives
We only accept motor trade professionals who are committed to building their remapping business or adding to an existing garage business.
All payments for equipment are required in advance. Invoices for tuned files are generated weekly and are subject to 7 day payment terms. Payments are accepted by BACS, card, paypal or we can set up a direct debit.
We will try to keep everything nice and simple, however if there is anything you're unsure about then please contact us.
(Finance now available on all tuning equipment. Please send us a message if you would like more information)